BOOTCAMP Argentine tangoooooo
We are happy to invite you for this one and only Bootcamp Argentine tango in ’s-Hertogenbosch. In an artistic atelier in 2017 we started with a young and creative group of students with the basics of tango, during a Bootcamp of 3 lessons. We would love to continue this concept in April 2018 a bigger space in Den Bosch, “het Claraklooster”.
Me (Mira van de Griendt) and Lucas Malec (tango teacher straight from Buenos Aires) would like to offer a bootcamp of 3 times a Sunday afternoon for total beginners and half-advanced students. You can only join all 3 off them, for the price of €75 per person.
- Dates: Sunday 1st, 15th, 29th of April 2018
- Starters 13:30 – 16:00 hs
- Half Advanced 16:30 – 19:00 hs
- Location: Clarastraat 154, ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Enroll as soon as possible (or send questions) via firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are enough students and you enrolled, you’ll get a confirmation a few days before the 1st of April.
- Content Boothcamp Starters: Lessons to get all the basics you will need in the salon. Posture, Connection, Walk, Embrace, Elegance, Communication with your partner and with the music.
- Content Boothcamp Half Advanced: The language of tango. Expand the vocabulary of moves that belong to the tango tradition (Giros, Sacadas, Barridas, Voleos, Cadenas, etc…) to communicate more complex emotions in the dance while keeping your elegance and a comfortable embrace.
Lucas Malec (Buenos Aires) lives in Amsterdam and is besides a professional tango musician, international argentine tango teacher, with the most fresh information about argentine tango, straight from Buenos Aires.