Taboe2Be (15 – 18 October 2020) has similar program and spirit as the Taboe Camps, just more cosy and intimate with about 70-80 participants.
We are dancing, eating and sleeping in the magical watermill, transformed into a tango-place (palace), with an atmospheric milonga hall with wooden floor and 2 other workshop halls and place to sleep for 50+ dancers (incl. 10 double rooms) in the building.
The delicious vegetarian meals are prepared by our chef-cook Diane Kerry and her team.
Booking & more info ?! Click here.
- If you are like to be in a warm tango-community where we like to connect, care, contribute and include everyone.
- If you are embracing ‘diversity‘ in people, in music, in tango styles and in the uniqe teaching approaches of our team.
- If you are curious to learn, to grow, to share.
- If you like to have new experiences
- If you can stretch your comfort zone a bit (the magic is beyond :))